Coffee is one of the most popular beverages in the world. It is a must-have for many people on a daily basis. There are many ways to save money with coffee hacks and tips.
Why You Should Start Saving Money on Coffee
The biggest reason is obviously to save money in general. If you have a big event to save up for or even Christmas or other sinking funds that you want to build up then giving up your daily Costa will definitely help you get there.
When you consider that a single takeaway coffee costs around £3, getting one 5 days a week would cost you £15 per week which is equivalent to £780 a year! Thats a massive amount to go towards your savings goal.
Not only for the money saving benefit but also worth noting that taking your own coffee from home can also help you live a low waste lifestyle also. Using a reusable travel mug will prevent so much waste.
5 Ways To Save Money With Coffee Hacks
Coffee is one of the most popular drinks in the world. It is consumed by billions of people every day. But for many, it can be quite expensive. This article will show you five ways to save money on coffee and still enjoy your favorite beverage.
1) Buy in Bulk: Buying coffee in bulk can save you a lot of money in the long run. You pay less per ounce and you get more coffee for your money. Look for bulk deals in supermarkets or online.
2) Grind Your Own Beans: If you buy whole beans, it will cost significantly more than if you buy ground beans at the store. The best way to grind your own beans is with a mortar and pestle or food processor. Obviously if you don’t have either of these then you would need to weigh up how much your savings really would be.
3) Making your own coffee at home. Obvious and simple, no one said money saving had to be difficult.
4) Ordering a large coffee and then splitting it with a friend. This is a good one for when you do want to drink out of the house. You could even be cheeky and ask for a separate mug!
5) Buying in bulk from Costco or Amazon because it’s cheaper that way, and you can always buy more if you run out before your next order arrives.
As you can see it is really easy to save money on your coffee spending each year and once you find a coffee brand you enjoy you won’t miss you’re expensive takeaway coffee anymore.